Survey-What is your most used source?

Just curious, what is your most used source: CD, tuner, cassette, LP, dish...?

I purchased a tuner about six months ago, I hadn't used one in my system in well over 10 years. It is easily now my most used source.

Model: Fanfare FT-1A
brianmgrarcom
Actually, the best $230 I have spent has been for an Apple TV. When not listening seriously, there is nothing better then listening to you entire libray in the shuffle mode. While it may not be the untimate sound quality, it is fairly good if your ripped in AIFF. This is my most listened to sounce of late. Internet radio in my system is also a bonus. You can POO POO me all you want but as I mentioned it so great to hit shuffle and let it rip. It is like having your own radio station.
90% Basis 2500/Koetsu Urushi Black
10% Gamut CD3 MklV
0% Tuner it's broken!!!

Was 100% vinyl but recently I've wanted to listen to music that I only have on CDs.
No CD or turntable in my systems only a Sonos zone players for internet radio and to read my music server that's it. Different systems around the house tubes, solid state class "A" "AB & "D" amps all controlled via zone players. All zone players connected to DAC's feeding the amps.
#1 Small Dish receiver. XM and Sirius feeds. This when I do housework, work in the yard or over Christmas for the holiday feeds.
Same receiver feeds TV audio thru the same system.

#2 CD player. This also acts as a DAC from the DVD and Small Dish receiver.

#3 DVD 'universal' player. just for movies. Audio portion thru DAC.

#4 Airport Express streaming ALAC files from confuser.....again thru the DAC.