Black Diamond Racing Shelf for EMM CDSA?

I'm thinking of getting one of these for my EMM CDSA.
Would the 15x12 one be the right size? (Or would I need the wider one to have the feet fully fit on it?) The player is 17 inches wide.
I only see Musicdirect as the place to get it. (Any other places?)

Had anyone tried it for any usage? Any comments on it are welcome.

I hate using cones or balls or pointy things under my eqpt. because they seem unstable and make me nervous. The BDRS looks like it's just flat. Is this right?

Thanks in advance for your help.
rgs92
Rgs .. Right on . I've become unhappy with unstable things like springs , cones , balls , spikes ect . I have slowly started to go to solid turntable type platforms for all components with no lose in sound quality , in fact the bass has become firmer . Black Diamond is the product I found to be the best bang for the buck and one of the best sounding .
As far as your question , I would want a shelf at least as big as your component , the more mass the better too .
One of the above posters mentioned that the thicker shelfs are no longer available , I ordered one threw my local dealer about six months ago , that would suck I still need two more to complete the change over .
'a BDR Shelf is only ¾” thick, yet it is 25x less resonant than an 8” thick granite slab'? Better check your materials expert as the statement is not true. Yes, I am a materials scientist and know all the resonant properties of an 8" slab of granite, if you can find one.
Just checked with BD , the thick shelfs are discontinued .
I thought I read that the shelfs were 25x less resonant than 8" of M.D.F.
If our materials scientist is still with us , is it true that sandstone is less resonant than granite ?
As long as we have a scientist here - If you are travelling in a car at the speed of light and turned your lights on, would they do anything? I always wanted to know the answer to that.