Survey-What is your most used source?

Just curious, what is your most used source: CD, tuner, cassette, LP, dish...?

I purchased a tuner about six months ago, I hadn't used one in my system in well over 10 years. It is easily now my most used source.

Model: Fanfare FT-1A
brianmgrarcom
hey, musikdok, w/that melos preamp ya got now, i tink yule be quite surprised-n-pleased how decent a cheep cd-player will sound now - my $500 (retail) nad cd-changer gives up nuttin' to cd-players up to $3k retail (at least), when run thru my melos music-director pre. not that $3k cd-players are anything to write home about, when compared to winyl... ;~)

regards, doug

Strictly CD here. Analog beckons, but after having had three vinyl collections stolen over the years I decided to not go through that grief again. Funny that losing my CDs wouldn't be nearly as traumatic!
Brian, I'm with you: It's the TUNA. Just traded my FT-1A for Magnum Dynalabs MD 108. Can't get enough. The CONSTANT introduction of new music into my home is worth twice the price.
It's been 11 months since this thread was introduced, times and styles change with time, who has changed?

I have made A LOT of changes over the past year and I do play more CD's now that a year ago, BUT, I still use the tuner the most, although I am now using a Yamaha T-2 tuner.
My ratio has changed a bit since I was given a very nice sounding tuner by an audio nerd type dude.:) Its a Adcom GFT 1A.
I also finally bought a decent CDP.The original Rega Planet.
So now its approx.50% vinyl,30% FM, 20% CD
It was 90% vinyl, 10% CD