USB DAC Recommendation

Okay, so here's the deal. I am technologically...well...dumb. I just bought into a Mach 2 system, but I haven't spent my dosh on a DAC yet. I want a good DAC. I want a DAC that's reasonable (5Gs or less), but I absolutely have to have a DAC that's simple to use connectivity/set up--wise. I'd also like it to have real hi-rez ability, not just a NOS DAC (unless I'd be a complete fool not to investigate those). What should I be looking for? Thanks all!
tbadder
If you have dedicated PC for music that isn't connected all the time to internet without any OS updates you can keep everything the same.
I'm using one with a Mac Mini server and it outperforms my Esoteric X3SE that I used perviously. Great USB Dac.
Mark
Mezmo my experience with the MHDT Havana could not be more different than yours concerning detail at low listening levels. I feel no need to turn up the volume, all the music and low level information is there along with natural dynamics and the amazing tonality of this unit at very moderate listening levels. I can expect as with any product that it may be system dependent but for a NOS DAC with USB and tube output, this is one hell of a performer and less than 1K to boot and worthy of consideration.