Classe's New CP-800 Pre-amp/DAC. Impressions?

We have heard the new CP-800 in pre-production form and are quite impressed given the perforamnce, build quality, and sheer value. Many of our clients have already pre-ordered the product but I am just wondering if anyone else has formulated an opinion about this new product from Classe.
digitalear
I heard it @ CES, it sounded really good for it's ~$5K price and the flexibility is insane.
I wanted to gauge to see the forum's opinions on the unit. I do know how much it costs and yes, we are excited about its arrival. There have been several other showings and listenings around the country which should yield some more feedback.
I have had mine for a couple of weeks now. Still getting to know my way around it. Not surprisingly, the first week was spent futzing with the computer end of things in order to get the best sound. One interesting thing about computer audio - you can never be too sure exactly what data is being sent to your DAC, but that is another topic. Anyway, before buying I was able to do a lengthy audfition, and established that its USB-sourced sound is at least equal to that of a Classe CDP202 CD player playing through its pre-amp section. At home, I am absolutely delighted with it, but as I said, it is early days yet for a definitive review.
We had a demo in the store for a few days when the rep was in town. It really is an amazing piece! And for $5500? Come on...that is a ridiculously good price. Classe says it is the best sounding preamp they have ever made. And support for Airplay is coming soon. ;)
Would be interesting to audition this new CP-800 and compare it with the McIntosh C48 and C50.