Perfect Wave DAC and Bridge

I installed the new Bridge into my DAC Saturday. It took about 10 minutes to get it installed and playing music. The sound is like nothing I've heard from digital or analog. The sound is so much more transparent, sweet, and more dynamic than the PWT, my Levinson Reference 31.5 and 30.6 DAC, or any analog rig I've heard, it's hard to believe. It has a sense of pace and rightness to the sound that sends tingles up the spine. And this was at Redbook resolution, when we moved up to 24/96, all I can say is you have to hear it to believe it! Got to go. More details soon.
128x128sgr
I'm with you Sgr, I can't get enough of mine either. I've had my Bridge for about a month now (DAC for about a year). I just love it! I'm also using JRiver which has grown on me too. I ripped all my DVD-A's to my PC and they sound stellar! Also got some really great hi-rez downloads from HD Tracks.
I'm with you guys, had the PWD for a year, the bridge for a week, and they are both incredible. The PWD was a huge step up from the Benchmark Dac1, and its great to hear it beats the levinson duo, which I've heard in another system.

I just stream the songs off of a NAS right into the bridge with no other server software, trying to keep things simple, and its killer. SOOOO much better than having a mac mini involved.
What seems to be the NAS of choice? Or is it close enough now to wait for the PS Audio "All In One" setup? If the Bridge is that good, i don't really see a need for a PWT besides physically "playing" a CD. If all CD's are ripped to an NAS it seems kind of pointless doesn't it? Am I missing something..?