Wyred for Sound DAC 2 or Peachtree Nova

I'm looking for a new dac to replace my Bel Canto Dac 3. I would use the Nova as a Dac preamp only. What do you think?
philefreak
Philefreak, what did you decide to replace your Bel Canto DAC3 with? Did you go with a new W4S DAC?
Mingles, I did replace the Bel Canto with the W4S Dac. It's no contest between the two. I really didn't expect as much of a difference as I found. Without going into a lot of hoopla, let's just say that the W4S bettered the Dac 3 in every category. The W4S will take 500 hrs of break in to really smooth out and settle down from the break in irregularities.
Is the Sabre32 DAC chip really that good? I spoke with some who designs audio electronics and het prefered the TI PCM 1704 chip.
Although the implementation is more important(analog section, PS, etc...), the 32 bit sabre chip is capable of higher sampling frequency, bit rate, and dynamic range.
It's a mystery to me how designers pick one particular chip over another. The sound of a DAC has as much to do with the design of the analog output stage as it does with the chip that gets used.

That said, I'd like to hear the W4S, but I'm happy as a clam with my Bel Canto DAC3.