PS Audio Perfect Wave DAC without the transport

I am eagerly awaiting release of the bridge and lens and plan to get the whole turnkey PS Audio music server package once it comes out. I was wondering if it is worthwile to get the DAC earlier and use it with my digital transport (using Marantz UD9004). All I read about is the PS Audio DACs performance when used with the PWT. Is anyone using just the DAC with other transport over S/DIF and how good is it? I am currently using the Xtreme DAC card in my Theta casablanca III.
edorr
Hum...well Levy, it depends on how fast you can get a quality replacement! A man shouldn't go without....music or the good thang!
LOL guys...she's staying and just has to accept my musical reality. If not, she can depart for greener pastures...Cheers !
If my wife was into the whole music thing as much as I am, I'd no doubt have to share the sweet spot...That would suck!!!!
you nailed it Ben (so to speak =) ). the replacement is working out nicely. music lover who enjoys her own space...and gives me mine.

still to early to tell but this one could be around for a while. truth is....there's a reason i'm in my late 40's and have never been married. way to late in life to compromise or change my ways. i yam what i yam!.