PS Audio Perfect Wave DAC without the transport

I am eagerly awaiting release of the bridge and lens and plan to get the whole turnkey PS Audio music server package once it comes out. I was wondering if it is worthwile to get the DAC earlier and use it with my digital transport (using Marantz UD9004). All I read about is the PS Audio DACs performance when used with the PWT. Is anyone using just the DAC with other transport over S/DIF and how good is it? I am currently using the Xtreme DAC card in my Theta casablanca III.
edorr
Rock,

I'd get a Pre-nup that includes your "alone time" before getting married as I see trouble for you down the road. If she doesn't want to listen with you, oh well. High maintenance...and emotional issues, can't make for a peaceful cohabitation.
i just fired a high maintinance girlfriend who didn't like listening to music. she asked me one to many times to "turn it down please". don't think she understood her place on my priority list.

Rock should give his gal a warning....then the boot =)
Hum...well Levy, it depends on how fast you can get a quality replacement! A man shouldn't go without....music or the good thang!
LOL guys...she's staying and just has to accept my musical reality. If not, she can depart for greener pastures...Cheers !