PSVANE Discussion & Impressions Thread

Hi everyone,

We are the official PSVANE team, and we are thrilled to announce the release of our latest Horizon series vacuum tubes. This discussion thread is dedicated to engaging with you and addressing any questions you might have about PSVANE vacuum tubes.

With 16 years of experience in the tube sector, our team is empowered by many seasoned experts. We invite everyone to join in sharing, communicating, and discussing any questions and knowledge about vacuum tubes here.

128x128alightronics

@alightronics Well, you at least got me to look.  I was largely unimpressed with the pricing until I realized they were 2-packs....12BH7 and 12AX7 added to my watchlist. 😎

I own four tube amplifiers, a tube pre/SS power hybrid, and a vintage SS power and preamplifier.  Actually five tube amps if I count my father’s HH Scott 222C that is in need of a full restoration.  I listen to all of them regularly except the HH Scott. Depending on the amp, they run several of the more common audio tubes including12AX7,12AT7, 6SN7, 6SL7, EL34, 6L6, 6550, KT77, KT88, 300b, and 845. I have a ton (read too many) NOS tubes except the 300b and 845, Those NOS too rare, too $$$.  

I’d be interested in trying the Horizon line, particularly the 300b and 845.  I’ve seen a couple of YouTube reviews.  Who are the US distributors and where can the Horizon line be purchased? I haven’t been able to find any information online other than the YouTube reviews.  
Thanks

@benanders Your information is correct, and your understanding of the costs is accurate as well.😁

With fewer manufacturers, the price of upstream raw materials has increased due to reduced demand, which has also led to higher production costs for us.

@knotscott Yes, our products on Amazon are priced per pair.

Thank you so much for your interest in our products!

We warmly welcome you to give them a try.😉

@trivema 

Your collection of amplifiers and tube-based audio equipment is truly impressive! You have the opportunity to experience a wide range of mainstream vacuum tube models. 

Currently, the Horizon Series is sold directly by us, the official PSVANE brand, on Amazon in the US. You can conveniently purchase the Horizon series there. 

Thank you for your interest!