Power Cables

Any recommendations for power cables under $500 for 

Streamers or DACs?

Please tell me your reasons for any you recommend. 
Thanks.

jfrmusic

-1 Audio Envy.

I have a couple sitting in a box in the garage (replaced them with Anti-Cables).  Contact me if you want one.

Best

Of course check the used market as there is thousands out there and thousands more made every day. Different colours, sizes, textures, gimmicks, satisfaction really depends on how many years you wanna play in the rabbit hole. With regards to the brand names, most produce their share of new product by yearly as well. May l suggest week on week off sampling with music you like, won’t seem like such a waste of time. 

Cheers 

GR Research power cables are within your budget and work well digital sources.  I replaced my Pangeas with them.  And you can return if you don't like them - the only way to buy cables.

@jfrmusic 

what’s the rest of your system?

Audioquest NRG4 power cables have been as much as 60% off lately and I bought a couple “Open Box” to try and so far they sound good. They were like $140 each.  Another power cable I’ve been using is the Audience F3. They are half price all over, like $150 a piece.

All the best.

The WireWorld Electra and Silver Electra line is a good value for source components, shielded and all OCC copper.