DSD coming to Qobuz streaming?

It looks like DSD files will soon stream on Qobuz - this may take some of the wind out of the sails of HDTracks and MQA. Some DSD recordings are already available for download, such as this classic from Boston.

I checked with Qobuz directly and was told there will be "an official announcement soon."

Ag insider logo xs@2xcleeds

In any event the DSD library at one time was mentioned would be in the 100k+  region of classic music of all types ,I was have been patiently waiting for something 

I now seriously doubt will ever happen if you got even 500 ,mainly orchestral 

is just more hype,   Sort of like MQA the New game changer now 

just a different style lightbulb that failed to live up to its own hype !!

MQA is dead on Tidal. This was announced a few days ago. FLAC is pretty sweet and will fully displace it anyway. DSD is definitely nice, but have to have a DAC that supports it.

Not currently streaming, but DSD would be worth a game changer for me.  I would definitely sign up. 

I have Amazon unlimited music which my fiio K5 pro and k1 portable dac both show a input of DSD.. I tried apple music which did not 

Can anyone explain this

MQA is dead. It's dead, Jim.

Hallelujah. 

DSD files would be awesome but I doubt streaming it would be so easy. Not impossible but unlikely.

DSD downloads however sounds like a great match for Qobuz and I guess we're all sorry we didn't get that Boston download in DSD. That would been awesome.

Just shows you that even if Qobuz is performing an internal test (for purposes we can't conclude) users are likely to discover it. 

Bring on the DSD!