Best 3-way or 4-way speaker under $15K

On the market for a new full range 3-way or 4-way dynamic speaker. Budget is $15K and under. Want to get the most live sound for my $$$.
timber
How about the Proac response 2.5? Yes, I know its NOT a three way speaker. However, they sound wonderful, have the seamless presentation of a two-way, image like monitors, and give you extension all the way to 20hz. Best of both worlds.
Aerial 10t's, sound great, need lots of power and good cabling, components etc. Worth hearing at 8000$
I am personally in love with the Vienna Acoustics Mahler speakers. Retailing at about $10K they just play everything else that I listened to in the same price class away. Detail, clear mid range, nice tight bass, look great, sound exactly the way I like. Can't wait to get my very own pair :)
Hello Timber, I didn't respond recommending Avalon because I only have recent hands on experience with the Eidolon. A new pair cost more than the budget you have in mind unless you could find a demo or used pair. I find these speakers to be the most musical engaging I've heard! If you could see your way to stretching your budget I'm sure you'll be taken by these incredible speakers. All the best, Tom
the Zu Definiton, it will bury other loudspeakers, the Zu Druid for under 3k if your room is small, check out the awards on 6mooons.com first, the overall catagory range from low bass to no crossover,untill 12k, 101 db efficient , and dynamics up past 125 db if you have the room and capabilites ,and totally natural with No crossovers to deal with ,totally direct coupled from the speaker cable to the loudspeaker voice coil. Now that 's direct !
Natual, not hyperbole ,super detailed - fatiguing is not what live sound like , listen to these good before making any comparisons or judgements! PJ.