Your Ultimate Phono Preamp: Which One Would You Choose?

Imagine you’re in the market for a high-end phono preamp (your ultimate, at least for the moment) and have the budget to splurge.

Which one would you get?

Perhaps you've already got it, which one?

go4vinyl

I am a fan of Michael Fremmer. Believe his current phono stage is the CH Precision P10. Think it is about $80K

It was not $80k to him, I guess, or he would've never bought it. He knows all too well that the very best phono stages are tube not transistor ones. Unless he lost his hearing, which is a possibility.

Apt 1 was a great preamp in the day.   I bought one used , it was my first real preamp.   I regret selling that and the Amp 1

I'm very happy with my GoldNote PH-10 w/PSU-10. I'm using balanced outputs, and it is dead quiet.

I was recently tempted by a killer deal on PH-1000 but I've got other priorities right now.

Now I'm intrigued by the BMC MCCI and glad the extra one that @blisshifi had for sale sold so quickly, or I might have jumped on it and then had some splainin' to do when my wife got home. 

I use Lehmann Audio Black Cube Statement High-End MM MC and am very pleased with this Phono Pre-amplifier