Mad Scientist Audio Speaker Cable

I had another discussion going about either to go with Nordost or Audioquest speaker cable but I came across Mad Scientists Audio Ultra Magic Speaker cable. Steve Huff compared it to Nordost Valhalla 2 and found they are equal to them with lot less money. Has anyone  bought these and what does the audiophile community think about these cables?

couger4u

@couger4u

"the sounds is equal to Nordost Valhalla." "one idea was that the speaker and cable can act as a giant antenna and send that RF back into the amplifier, so this lead to idea of a “bad antenna” design to minimize pickup (and also transmission)"

So what’s your design idea to minimize this so called antenna effect from speaker to cable to amp? I’m a professional electrical engineer so educate me if you could.

Keep in mind that audio cables are a ’passive’ component. Out of curiosity I checked the website found it’s full of pseudoscience jokes. BTW what's "Nitro Nano" "Speaker Kegs"? Presumably just like other cable resellers like Nordost you buy or import cables and resell them (after adding funny thing slike 'kegs' and braided sleeves to make them look substantial/premium. I suggest you come up with measurement data to back up your claims when you sell them for thousands of dollars. Wish you all the best.

It would a good idea to find out from the manufacturer before you accuse them of dodgy practices.

Casting aspersions from your safe haven behind the keyboard is lazy and unfair.

@jerrybj 

+1, thanks for calling these keyboard know-it-alls out. They are wasting everybody‘s time for dubious kicks for themselves