Need some treble

I have a Bryston B135 Integrated amplifier.  As I get older there has been a change in my hearing and I'm not hearing higher frequencies, such as cymbals etc.  Normally I would just increase the treble setting, but this amplifier has no tone controls.  What's the solution?

sureshmirchand

My 80 year audiophile friend thought his ears do have problems hearing treble, after bringing the B&W for cleaning . He realize it was his B&W 802 monitor is the problem.

@sureshmirchand -- just a thought, but one other question for you. How does live unamplified music sound to you?  The reason I ask is that the brain is pretty good about making adjustments as our hearing ages.  I'm in my 70s and hear nothing above roughly 12KHz but live music sounds just as good to me these days as it ever has.  So, if live music still sounds good but your system doesn't, it might be that you need to look at something other than just tweaking treble up.

Add silver interconnect cables.  Preferably Amadi Cables. Maddie signature silver cable.  Great price and quality  . You will get extended clean highs,  perfect mid-range,  very dynamic and extended bass reproduction.  I hope this helps.