Audioquest or Nordost for speaker cable

I have all Nordost IC but have been impressed by Audioquest power cable and am thinking of changing my speaker cables to Audioquest Thunderbird zero. I currently have Nordost Heimdall. Do you think that’s a good idea, Thanks.

couger4u

@soix I understand the CD player is old but that is not a priority for me as it has served me well all these years. Maybe in the future. Also, I am looking to enhance my listening to a greater level with the speaker cables. It is quite good with heimdall but I have heard there are better speaker cables out there. That is why I want to replace them. Thanks for your advice though. 

It is quite good with heimdall but I have heard there are better speaker cables out there. That is why I want to replace them.

So, for the third time I’ll ask what specific improvements and sound characteristics are you looking for with new cables?  Without that info this is just a crapshoot of random recommendations of what other people like and that may have nothing to do with what you’re actually looking for.

@soix i am looking for better imaging, more bass and better upper high’s and separation of instruments, 3D sound, bigger soundstage, more musical and better sound. What everyone wants. 

@audphile1 now I certainly don’t want my system to fatten up too much. If Audioquest is gonna do that then I guess Nordost is a better choice. Most of the people in this discussion prefer Nordost anyway.