A few weeks ago I received a letter containing info on the 10% credit I had available to use on the Music Direct website for the MoFi LP’s I chose to keep. A few days ago I received an email with a return authorization label to send MD the LP I elected to return for a refund.

I don't consider the digital step to necessarily be a deal breaker, but most of my MoFi's are AAA. I also have a fair number of MoFi SACD's, which sound great.

Post removed 

@texbychoice the process is called 1 step and was supposed to be all analog.  You would be okay with sausage that was advertised to be all pork, but it had 50% turkey in it?

I called my friend at Music direct .Some uds1 are analog like Bill Evans Sunday at Village Vanguard.So you can’t return this? It is not included on the lawsuit. In a month those returns  probably will be for sale.

@invalid You are splitting hairs to the extreme. There is more difference in LP quality introduced by master pressing disks wearing.  Let's sue all the LP manufacturers over that issue.  Grab some more freebies.