Best USB cable upgrade for around $1000

I am looking to upgrade the usb cable between my Hifi Rose music streamer and my Benchmark dac.  I have used usb cables in the past from Chord, Black Cat, Curious, and countless others.  I am currently using an oldie but a goodie (RDA Poiema R-3).  It is a great cable and I will probably never part with it, but I have the itch to try something new.  I have been looking at the following cables:  Mad Scientist Black Magic Ultra, Sablon Audio Evo, FTA Callisto.  Does anybody have experience with any of these cables and can offer any insight.

128x128lads

Classic cable denier is getting more aggressive by the minute. 
This is an audio enthusiast forum and I get it everyone has an opinion but if you don’t agree with some of it say your piece and be done. There’s no need to be this persuasive and throw accusations around. Go to ASR where you can associate with like minded crowd. You’re wasting pixels here. And lately your anger issues are bubbling up to the surface. 

Hey, I don’t like Audi. I don’t go joining Audi enthusiasts forum and piss everyone off by saying they’re fools wasting their money when they can be driving a Hyundai…car’s a car…it gets the driver and the passengers from point A to point B. 
Nothing wrong with that thought process until you climb up the pedestal and start calling everyone idiots. 

I think it’s time for this guy to get lost.

"Sealioning"

A good point this forum has nothing to do with any mainstream American engineering organization. 

@audphile1 Now I’m sad. I drive an Audi, not a fancy one, and I love it. My wife’s Hyundai Santa Fe cost more than it because it’s bigger, but my Audi is quieter and more comfortable. Now I best go to a Hyundai forum and bash the heck out of their cars.

That said, we’ll probably get one of the all new Santa Fe later this year or next. It looks darn good and we need a three row for the kids and their friends. 

Because you sound like you have a clue, check out the many offerings on Ali-Express. Ive had very good luck and saved a ton of $$$

blisshifi

1,105 posts

@audphile1 Now I’m sad. I drive an Audi, not a fancy one, and I love it. My wife’s Hyundai Santa Fe cost more than it because it’s bigger, but my Audi is quieter and more comfortable. Now I best go to a Hyundai forum and bash the heck out of their cars.

That said, we’ll probably get one of the all new Santa Fe later this year or next. It looks darn good and we need a three row for the kids and their friends. 

@blisshifi I don’t hate Audi. It was just for illustrational purposes. 😆