PS audio digital link 3 or similiar Dac

I am in need of a new Dac and this one is on my radar. As there seems to be a plethora of these available, I would appreciate some comments on the sound quality of these units. I am looking to get something that has a slight warmth and not clinical and hyper detailed. Other suggestions would be appreciated. How about Cambridge Dacmagic. These don't seem to come up very often.
jig
I can speak to the PS Audio DLIII. It presents a wonderful soundstage, a warm presentation, a realistic voicing for string instruments, and a great broad frequency response. I love it. Good luck.
Six months ago I tried the DAC route and had the DLIII, Musical Fidelity XDAC3and a Bel Canto DAC2. Here's my take, the DLIII was the best of them, sound and user ease. But id warmth is what you want the Bel Canto may be the one for you. In fact I may have liked the DAC2 better if it had a standard build with both input and output on the same panel. As for the MF Dac, crappy is the word that comes to mind. My two cents. Good luck.
Post removed