FAKE NEWS - NEGATIVE REVIEWS NOT ALLOWED!!

The "You Know Who" rambling in this video appears to be spreading another falsity. It seems to be a coverup for his own agenda (that he’s trying to blame the shows for).

Here’s what I think the agenda is: "I can’t say anything honest on YT in the public domain. You need to get a paid membership at my website to hear the truth"

EDIT: Looks like someone from Axpona debunked it on the comment section as well.

deep_333

... and now, with great fanfare, he's announced there is no censorship! 

If every time we read a review our brains could remind us that is an opinion or a preference and not an absolute truth…we may then react better to what we read… positive or negative. 

If I reviewed my buddy’s system, it wouldn’t rank as high as mine… and if he were doing the reviewing, mine wouldn’t stack up to his…are we both right?  Are we both wrong?

Do negative reviews actually benefit anyone?

snapsc,

I agree with your post. Moreover, I really don't understand why so many take what Youtubers say as Gospel? No matter how much equipment they've listened to or owned, it's just their opinion. It's their opinion in the context in which they listened to a particular component. As with most things context matters and audio is no different. 

I do not watch reviews on YouTube but I would sure like to know who you guys are talking about.

The funny thing, is it wasn’t a negative review at all! Eric A. has been causing sh t all over YouTube and all he seems to be doing is shooting himself in the foot.