what's a good Gan / Class D option under 3k? Nilai or Ncorex500?

I was on the VTV amplifier page and a bit overwhelmed by all the options

I like a fast energetic amp with lots of power

I want something that I can use as a tool to test a variety of different speakers in  2 channel application

The NcoreX500 modules appear to be just about right but then I noticed both VTV and Deercreek audio carry the Nilai modules which are apparently even better?

any suggestions/advice?

audiocanada

I don't know what chips it uses, but the Arion Audio S500 amp fits what you want in every regard.  I have had it for 5 years now, and I couldn't be happier.

What about this GaN based amplifier? I just discovered this USA based company and know very little about their products.

Please see this link:

”The AGD “TEMPO” Stereo Amplifier is the new addition to our state-of-the-art Hi-End Power Amplifiers family. TEMPO is our first compact Stereo Amplifier utilizing the same unique technology of Gallium Nitride Power-Stage design already in use with all its Hi-End AGD siblings.  The AGD “TEMPO” is rated 200+200W 4Ohm (100W+100W 8Ohm).  To achieve these performances in such compact CNC machined cabinet, we have designed a new GaN- based output power stage with a new mother board that contains the low noise power supply and all the analog buffer stages, small enough to enable these outstanding minimalistic footprint.

@hgeifman My first thought was also the Tempe di GaN, but even used it’s well out of the OP’s stated budget.