Anybody have Experience with Alta Audio Alyssa Speaker

I have been reviewing speakers in the $5K price range and came across the Alta Audio Alyssa speaker. I have put these on my watch list. I am very interested in hearing if anyone  has personal experience in listening to these speakers. What other speakers would you compare them to. Interested in reading what you have to say.

tjraubacher

@tjraubacher 

Your disclosure that you may have enough funds for a separate listening room changes the picture you first presented quite a bit!  In that case, it wouldn't make sense to demo/buy speakers until the new room is set up. 

@stuartk 

I am sorry; I did not mean to hide anything; I have been just doing research to identify potential speakers. Hence looking at the Fritz then the Alta Alyssa and finally the Joseph Audio Pulsars.  To me it looks like the Pulsars are the real deal. Right now they are my #1. I am still researching because I plan on this being my last speaker buy.  The house situation should be resolved soon. 
I really appreciate the excellent information and advice that I have received from the audiogon community. A wealth of knowledge that is shared with us wannabe audiophiles. Please accept my apologies and thank you so much for your help. Tom

@tjraubacher

No reason to apologize. It never occurred to me that you were trying to hide anything. ;o)

I simply meant it makes sense to hold off on buying any speakers until you find out whether or not a designated listening room is where you are headed!

tjraubacher,

For what it's worth, the British Audiophile just retired his much beloved ProAc speakers with the Alyssas.....his review is below