Goldmund Studietto repairs

Bought mine in 1986. Not used in years as tracking arm stopped working. Now want to repair. Need a specialty repair/refurb shop. Thanks for suggestions. I'm in Vancouver, BC but won't hesitate to ship. Cheers to record lovers. ( I have a Spectral Cartridge. Will it need refurb?)

ptss

The Spectral has its history of advocates, and has a history belonging to both Scan Tech - Lyra.

Speak to VAS NY Inc, this Service has a history of working on the Cartridges, a Inspection of your Cart’ carried out by VAS will supply better Cart’ related info, than any can offer to you on a Forum.

I’m sure he can work wonders with the TT as well??, have a look at some of his Analogue related work on Facebook, as well as read the reports from satisfied Customers on forums.

As a service VAS NY Inc, is one in a few services, that is not piggy backing a ride on the Cart’ Refurb Wave, that is seen more commonly adopted today.

From first hand experience, I have had exceptional good impressions made by using non OEM services, and using a Third Party Service to work with owned TT’s and a Cartridge.

I also have a very nice Thank You letter from a individual I did not know, with a Transfig' Proteus, that was needing repair, I was in with chance to buy it. Before I finalised the price, I encouraged the Vendor to discuss the Cart's condition with VAS. The rest is history, the assessment from the owner, is the Cart' is seemingly the best it has ever been when in the Groove doing its job.  

@pindac Thank you. I've just discovered George Meyer AV in LA. Seem excellent as well. Will be contacting both soon.