My Aurender N150 is stuck in repeat mode

I can build a queue and it plays the entire queue but then repeats the queue. Same problem for a single song queue. This problem is bad for me because I really like Auto-Play mode for Qobuz and Tidal because it's a great way to discover new music.  Repeat mode prevents Auto-Play mode even if the Auto-Play button is enabled. 

txp1

@curiousjim what day did you order your N200? I’m just trying to get a sense of when mine will be here. Also do you know if yours was in stock in the NA warehouse or was it shipped from Korea? Thanks!

@blisshifi thanks for confirming use of cache clear as an occasional correction. It’s good to know.  I went the C4 settings in detail to see if there's anything else I should be aware of or doing  

@audphile1 thanks! As good as my N150 is, I’m looking forward to a step up in performance. As I improved components in the N150’s digital and power streams I was really pleased to hear how good the N150 could be. Based on information in Audiogon threads I don’t think I’ll be disappointed.

If you have a library of local files I highly recommend copying that to a 2.5” SSD to mount inside the N200. Best performance that way. 

Got email from Aurender support that a new version with the color theme fix is available. Go to App Store and install the latest update. Seems to be working as designed now. 

@txp1 

I ordered it Friday and Tuesday it shipped from S Korea ( I was really surprised that it wasn’t shipped from the Aurender US) and I am supposed to get it tomorrow. I’ll believe it when I see it.😀

When and from whom did you order yours?

@curiousjim It’s true - out of stock units in the US that then have to ship from Korea often arrive faster than units that are already in their Cali distribution center. They ship DHL internationally and it arrives lightning fast.