My Aurender N150 is stuck in repeat mode

I can build a queue and it plays the entire queue but then repeats the queue. Same problem for a single song queue. This problem is bad for me because I really like Auto-Play mode for Qobuz and Tidal because it's a great way to discover new music.  Repeat mode prevents Auto-Play mode even if the Auto-Play button is enabled. 

txp1

It’s an issue with the release. It can’t be fixed unless a new update is pushed. 

My issues appear to be resolved by using the "Reset" command which is available by press and hold of the play button in the upper left corner of the Conductor 4 app on my iPad. The switch to "light mode" bug done by the app is still there however.  My iPad device mode is "dark" and Conductor 4 still changes it.   Thank you all for the suggestions!

I posted this on the aurender beta tester forum in addition to the email I sent earlier. 

@audphile1  thank you for that!  And now a new problem:  After 3 hrs of listening today I'm getting a new problem of significant lag between entering an ipad button "click" and the action taking place. I experienced this yesterday at about a similar listening time and then shut it down out of frustration.