SabrinaX vs JA Perspective2 Graphene

Has anyone compare / heard the SabrinaX and JA Perspective 2? 

Looking at the measurements, SabrinaX could be somewhat bright and have a recessed mid. Which speakers do you like more of? And which one would be easier to drive?

SabrinaX: 

JA measurements: 

128x128panerai557

@joc3021 How would you compare the bass, mids, highs, and especially the soundstage/imaging with the Spatials?  Thanks for any thoughts. 

I have x4 ultras. Bass is huge: deep,fast, tight and detailed. Speakers must be positioned optimally for this. Mine are 4 feet from back wall and about 3 from the side wall. Mids are good, detailed and clean without edge or brightness. I would say the Joseph's mids are a bit more rounded and human sounding, one of their strengths is their naturalness in this region. Spatials highs are phenomenal. I'm a big fan of the AMT driver. No conventional tweeter sounds as smooth, extended and detailed to me as this does. Scale is huge. Very immersive and enveloping (this is big for me, and conventional speakers don't do this in my experience). The dipole design and open baffle dispersion pattern have a lot to do with this. The Joseph's sound way smaller and constrained (as do all conventional designs). Getting rid of the box changes everything. Not everybody's flavor, but I can't go back.

I have x4 ultras. Bass is huge: deep,fast, tight and detailed. Speakers must be positioned optimally for this. Mine are 4 feet from back wall and about 3 from the side wall. Mids are good, detailed and clean without edge or brightness. I would say the Joseph's mids are a bit more rounded and human sounding, one of their strengths is their naturalness in this region. Spatials highs are phenomenal. I'm a big fan of the AMT driver. No conventional tweeter sounds as smooth, extended and detailed to me as this does. Scale is huge. Very immersive and enveloping (this is big for me, and conventional speakers don't do this in my experience). The dipole design and open baffle dispersion pattern have a lot to do with this. The Joseph's sound way smaller and constrained (as do all conventional designs). Getting rid of the box changes everything. Not everybody's flavor, but I can't go back.

More and more I read on box VS open baffle speakers, really comes down to type of sounds the listener prefers. Lot of cases for those who went from box speakers to OB ones, they immediately noticed sound characteristics @joc3021 mentioned. I have seen people posting that they came back to box speakers because OB doesn’t handle fleshed out mid range as the tweeter handles both upper n mids. I can’t validate those cause I never owned OB, but right now I am after a set of speakers that tells the truth without harshness in a relatively smallish package. I lived with  big speakers for a while and they were just pain when it come moving them. I hope Perspective2s to be my destination speakers because they were significant financial commitment. However, should my preference change, I think Perspectives are easy to keep due to its size and add something different down the road.