Schroder Tonearms - where do I purchase? are there authorized sellers in US?

I now own a Sota Cosmos Eclipse w/ vacuum after a 30 year hiatus from vinyl.  On this forum, I mostly read other posts absorbing valuable info, especially from the relative few with decades of meaningful experience.  I know a Kuzma 4Point9 and the Schroder CB or LT would be a good match for the Sota.  However, given what appears to be a "who's on first" situation in how to confidently purchase a Schroder product, I am becoming increasingly inclined to just go with the Kuzma out of sheer practicality and convenience.  There must be reputable analog shops in the US who are knowledgable and trusted concerning the Schroder product??  I have no desire to struggle to reach one of Frank's grunt guys (does he have any) in Germany.  

jymc

Another recommendation for Steve Dobbins at XactAudio,  I worked with Steve to get the Schroeder Ref 11" arm to play with the Triangle Art (TA) Turntable.    See picture in my system.

Steve machined a custom wood arm board to attach atop the TA arm tower.  He explained subtle differences between wood types, head shell materials, etc.  And he shared many tips and advice for setup. Follow-on phone discussions for last minute setup tweaking and optimization helped to pull it all together. The end result has been very impressive.  Customer service does not get better than this.

FYI - Steve builds the LT arms for US customers.

John

@jafox 1+ I should note that @jymc needs a tonearm board specifically for his Sota that takes into account the weight of the Schroder arm. Suspended turntables always need the tonearm/tonearm board weight to be within a specific range or the resonance frequency of the suspension might get too high. Sota knows the weight of all these arms and can make matching tonearm boards. A lighter arm will require a heavier board. I wooden arm board will not be heavy enough. Sota also knows the pivot to spindle distances for all these arms and can drill the boards without having the arm.

I recommend Thom Mackris at Galibier Design.  He really knows everything Schroder.  He offers a custom arm rest for the tonearm and various tuning devices.  I have the arm rest on my Thrax Yatrus, and it is wonderful.  

@cfarrow I thought about the Taycan, but I really needed a pickup truck, so I got a TRX. I had a 2014 Turbo S, but sold it after 5 years. I liked driving my old C4S better and the Turbo languished in the garage. The 06 C4S has the right look and the rustic personality of the old air cooled cars, aside from being a manual. The newer cars are just too sophisticated for me and I am not fond of PDK transmissions on the street. On the track they make sense because everything is happening much faster. On the street most people leave them in full auto mode, boring. I like feeling like Nuvolari driving an old Autounion. 

@randyk Galibier wanted to charge me $124 for a cartridge mounting plate. I got one from Europe for $50. That was a really bad marketing plan.