ps audio perfect wave transport

does any know if this will store more than one cd. Also any other info about it.
usarmyvet91
I really don't see the value of this transport, other than being able to play high resolution DVDs and lower jitter CD to DAC. I think I would rather have a USB DAC.

Isn't the real future of digital something like an audiphile computer? For us computer illiterates, I would like to see a single box I can hook up to my cable service. Something with a memory transport, quality DAC and/or USB output to outboard DAC, and computer all in one. I'm not looking for something I have to integrate into my desktop. Seems like someone could make a mint off of something like this. The memory player only works within an existing audio system, essentially taking the place of my present transport, not worth 3k to me. Am I missing something here?
Almost forgot some other issues I have with this transport. First of all you need a DAC that inputs high resolution data, and then you need HDMI input to attain lowest jitter (seperate word clock data). I see this product as a dedicated transport for the PS Audio DAC.
Sns-

I'm not the most educated on this topic but if you're feeding a bit-perfect signal over coaxial or AES/EBU to a DAC which buffers the data (ignoring the incoming clock) then reassigning a new clock signal prior to any upsampling or filtration...wouldn't that eliminate or significantly reduce any potential jitter just the same as what is claimed by using the I2S???
Every DAC buffers and reclocks input. Jitter is reintroduced in digital cables, the HDMI design should have lowest jitter. Less jitter should result in better sonics, less reconstruction for DAC clock. Even PS Audio admits as much, claiming the HDMI output is optimium.

Still, in theory, the Perfect Wave should offer higher performance potential than a traditional transport, bit perfect transport should output less overall jitter, only have cable induced jitter.
The defacto standard for all external DACs is going to be USB. Specifically, the asynchronous USB developed by Wavelength. In theory, this method of transfer introduces no more jitter than a single one box CD player design because the transport (computer) is slaved to the DACs word clock.

Wavelength, dCS, and Ayre are the only ones using it as far as I know.