Opinions on NAD please

Is anyone excited about the new NAD M66?   Ive been considering it but dont know much about the brand. 

sandrodg73

I’ve had an M33, which was outstanding, and currently have a NAD C700 which is in my bedroom system, and is also outstanding.  Had the M33 for about a year then downsized and sold it for near what I paid for it. Zero problems with either, great very neutral sound, you will hear all of what’s on the recording, but not harsh or edgy as some Class D amps have been in the past.

Thanks guys

Kevtekav, if i end up buying it i would use it with my Anthem mca325 gen 2 3 channel amp which powers my Paradigm 120h 's. 

I own a 3155 integrated amp, bought as a demo in 1984, in use constantly since. I had it checked out in 2018; the tech said it "looks like new inside". Best-value piece of gear I have ever bought, new or used.

Way back when NAD 1st came on the scene, small package, low price for power rating, beautiful designs, punched above it's weight.

My audible impression was they were doing some un-acknowledged limiting to be otherwise impressive. McIntosh has power guard, but that only kicks in at the top of their truly powerful amps, NAD seemed different.

I have no idea how their equipment has evolved since that time.

I was in a hi-end showroom, listening to Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds, via McIntosh and evidently in-efficient speakers. I specifically wanted to hear Richard Burton's voice out of those speakers. I noticed, the salesman was actively messing with the volume to keep the amp's power guard lights from flashing. Forget those speakers.