PURON RESOLVE creates new options for better sound

If you already own one or more PURONs, you have come to appreciate them..  Imagine the possibilities, when you are no longer limited to plugging something into a receptacle, in order to hear further benefits...

PURON RESOLVE is a new product that is roughly the size of an outstretched hand, 7x4x1.  It offers the same exceptional properties as the PURON plug-in filter.  Some applications may include: over or inside components, cables, and inside the circuit breaker box.

The effects of PURON RESOLVE are noticeable and immediate,  They absolutely compliment the PURON plug-in filters.  Now, without the need for a wall receptacle or power conditioner, the sound of recorded music can be customized to new levels.

sgordon1

@audio_is_subjective 

Yes, I saw this post the first time you referenced it.

If your concern is why did I have an issue with an early Puron? I spent seven months experimenting with these devices. At that early stage adding another to a specific location improved clarity and focus but was detrimental in soundstage center fill. There were reasons unrelated to the Puron device that I experienced that result.

If your concerned about the discontinuation of the HF MC 0.5's, that would be because while finding them beneficial they also had a affect that I found somewhat unnatural. After a while I found a better option and stopped using the MC 0.5.

I visit this forum to acquire audio knowledge, receive some entertainment, and share the experiences I believe might be helpful to other members of like mindedness.

I find this exchange neither beneficial or entertaining.

I notice that the vast majority of your posts are negative and confrontational.

I see no reason to continue this particular exchange, but congratulations on your one-week membership...you're off to a great start. 

LP

@lpretiring Oh on the contrary just like to understand where one is coming from when they contradict themselves, found this to quite entertaining. Like most. 

These upgrades would have no doubt been more beneficial on a better system.  

OP, in hindsight:

PURON RESOLVE is a soon-to-be released product from Vera-Fi Audio, LLC.

It works well with PURON plug-in filter, and placement is not limited to a wall or power conditioner receptacle.  As with all Vera-Fi products, it will be offered with a 30 day money-back guarantee.

@hilde45

That's why the old SNL skit about floorwax/dessert topping is funny.

Yes. SNL back in the good old days.  

Yes. SNL back in the good old days. 

Yup, the curse of old age, that we can remember how much funnier things were when we could laugh at stupid stuff without worrying about political correctness.