PURON RESOLVE creates new options for better sound

If you already own one or more PURONs, you have come to appreciate them..  Imagine the possibilities, when you are no longer limited to plugging something into a receptacle, in order to hear further benefits...

PURON RESOLVE is a new product that is roughly the size of an outstretched hand, 7x4x1.  It offers the same exceptional properties as the PURON plug-in filter.  Some applications may include: over or inside components, cables, and inside the circuit breaker box.

The effects of PURON RESOLVE are noticeable and immediate,  They absolutely compliment the PURON plug-in filters.  Now, without the need for a wall receptacle or power conditioner, the sound of recorded music can be customized to new levels.

sgordon1

@barts I heard those carbon fiber switch plate covers are a game changer. 

Ever wonder why there is so much skepticism tied to this hobby?

I wonder how many of the naysayers have tried the plug-in Puron?

A no-questions-asked return policy is hardly sleezeball, and having dealt with Mark (4 transactions), if he says the return rate is less than 1%, it is.

I wonder how many of the naysayers have tried the plug-in Puron?

Wonder if their systems are resolving enough, for them to make out the difference. The Puron filters make audible changes in your system, as I found out. BTW, as science has proved it many times over, not everyone hears the same. These folks must not be among the others who can make out differences in slight changes.

Clearly there's some skepticism here. 

Too skeptical? Let's recall what the OP said:

"Imagine the possibilities"
"exceptional properties"
"noticeable and immediate"
"absolutely compliment"
"customized to new levels"

This product may do some good. For some systems. But it's sure as heck being over-hyped. That's why people are skeptical.

I mean, if it's a good product, why over-hype it? Common sense reaction.