Network Streamer using Wifi connected to a MHDT Orchid

I am tired of all the commercials with Pandora, YouTube, and Spotify and am looking to subscribing with Qobuz.  And, making that final step of getting away from streaming from a laptop.

At this time, I do not have an option to hard wire anything for online streaming and must rely on a wifi connection.  I am hoping for recommendations on new or used (high-tier) options with wifi capabilities to run a network streamer for online streaming and store files to connect to my MHDT Orchid.  At this time, I am happy with my Orchid using a 6922 adaptor and a Mazda 6922 tube.  I came across an old guitar tech. who knows how to change out caps.  So, I might go down that rabbit hole with the Orchid, as well...  Also, what interconnect would you recommend to use between the streamer and DAC?    Thanks!

toddnlg

I went with the Innuos Zen Mk3. It will be shipped out tomorrow. I like the cd ripping capabilities too. Can you use it as a cd transport?

Congrats! AFAIK the drive is only there to rip CDs into storage. I haven’t used the cable and was just going on other’s enthusiastic feedback here, but past that — and as always with cables — it’ll depend on what sound characteristics you’re looking for so maybe read some reviews of brands like Wireworld, AudioQuest, Audience, DH Labs, etc. and go from there.  If you go with the CAT 8 cable I’d get the 22 gauge and wouldn’t worry too much about ground loops, and even if you do have a problem you can easily just return it to Amazon.

Another vote for the Innuos Zen. Been using one for almost 4 years without a single problem. Zen simply gets out of the way and plays music. CD ripper is so easy to use. Innuos Sense software is great..so good I couldn't go back to using Roon.  

Good luck!

Any advise  on a TP Link Extender, , I can’t run a cable to my listening area, but need Ethernet for a Zen Mark 3 streamer. Thanks for any advice. 

@toneranger58  unfortunately, I am in the middle of packing / moving and have mine boxed up at the moment. So, can’t tell you my exact model. I believe it is a RE715X or similar strength model.  I chose mine by the signal strength and picked it up at Best Buy. I did get the Ethernet cable Soix provided the link to above and will say the extender works flawlessly!  I have to sign into the TP app every time, though.  Not sure if that is normal?!?  

Thanks, I got the model you recommended, works great, easy set up. I’m getting a Zen Mark 3 soon, how are you enjoying yours, I’m replacing my Eversolo A6. Hoping the Innuos will be a big step up sonically, I’ve read the zen Mk3 sounds amazing, big soundstage, warm, very analog, which is what I need with my Focal S2 speakers. 👍🏻