Who does Krell KSA-150 rebuilds/recapping ??

Looking for a qualified Krell tech for recapping / general looking over for potential problems etc. I understand the KSA amp lines "soft start" circuit was a problem being placed too close to its massive transformer. Being a Class A design, would at least like to get it checked out. 

Thanks
musicbox78

Bringing things up to date for anyone interested... I am having my Krell KSA 250 serviced right now..in fact it is done and I just need to drive out there for a pick-up shortly. The interaction with them has been, professional if pro-forma, expensive (which is probably warranted) and hopefully resultant is a killer sounding Classic and classy amp. "probably on your own" just has not my experience with "pre Dan departure" gear. Krell is quite happy to service all their gear...and they are in still in Connecticut. I can see though, that if you are not on the East Coast, the thought of shipping this is hard to fathom.

I had Steve Leckrone at The Service Department restore my KSA250 last year.  He’s the “guy from Connecticut”.

The work was outstanding, and after break in, the sonics are excellent.

It was very expensive, with shipping etc.  But, compared to the cost of new amps, a bargain.

I would NOT use George Meyer Audio unless you are a billionaire. Several years ago, I sent them a Krell KAV250a amp and they wanted $1500 to replace the capacitors. Nothing else. That’s about what it was worth and when I declined, they tried like HELL to get me to leave it with them and they offered me $200 for it. Bunch of thieves, I say! I was referred to them by Krell, USA to boot...

A few years back, I had Ayre replace all of the capacitors in my VX-5 Twenty power amp and they charged me $350. They cleaned up the amp very well (polished it too) and did a few other minor things to it. What a difference in ownership.