Humminguru record cleaner

Almost all of my records are in NM condition, so I didn’t think I needed a record cleaner to replace my VPI 16.5. Also, my record surfaces are virtually silent.. But I was intrigued by the ultrasonic cleaners out there. So I bought one with the probability of a return. The results are amazing. This device cleans the records so well it’s like adding a new component to my system. And it’s only $500. With my already clean records I didn’t need the Degritter which is several times more expensive.

I recommend it highly.

128x128rvpiano

@czarivey 

" I use DeWalt drill to grab a spindle and spin those fast till dry."

I've got an older 18v Dewalt and have been looking for a good excuse to upgrade to the 20v.  

Thank you.

Vinyl for me is a secondary medium.  I only have about 20 albums and don’t anticipate obtaining many more.  I pay a guy who has a ultrasonic machine who charges $5/lp and also provides a new MoFi sleeve.  These recordings shouldn’t require a second cleaning.  Once should remove the deepest crud and normal lp care afterwards should suffice.

If I had several hundred albums I would investigate this product, but at present I don’t wish to accumulate another piece of machinery that will leave my heirs groaning with distress.

Yes, the before and after is very impressive.  I would estimate a 75% noise reduction 

@rvpiano 

loving the performance and convenience of my guru i bought from the first batch from the manufacturer!   multitasking while records are cleaning  is so nice.