Ultimate $10K home office system for vinyl?

Looking for some advice/inspiration... If you had a $10K (USD) budget for a home office/listening room, which turntable/amps/speakers would you buy?  

Assume that the system will only be used for vinyl records - i.e. no CD player, radio etc. - just the best bang for buck vinyl-only system for $10K.  

capojacko

My question was really more like a thought exercise and it's meant to be subjective.  I'm specifically looking for personal opinions- how would YOU spend the $10K and why?  it's not about arriving at a correct/objective answer. 

Not Big Budget, but Excellent Sound and Imaging is more critical than anything else.

My Office: Looks simple but a lot of careful planning was involved.

I never had great sound in my office until I decided to make desk chair/speaker placement the priority.

Speakers: Tweeters Seated Ear Height; Sit dead center of Speakers for Excellent Imaging.

In addition to LP, consider Streaming from PC: Music, Music Videos, i.e. Monitor Dead Center, size that works with the speaker locations (my monitor 27")

’Bookcase’ Speaker: real bookcase speakers fit IN a bookcase, thus typically no more than 11-1/2 deep, no rear or side vents, not too big, my 3 way AR-2ax (10" woofers) are about the biggest bookcase speakers you can fit.

If you have more room than me, a deeper cabinet that would fit a horizontal TT would be nice, many more TT options.

In my case, I cut the 12" deep bookcase height, and had a 14" deep top made, so I could fit equipment on top, wires behind ....

Vertical TT and Vertical Reel to Reel worked on the bookcase top in front of me, a horizontal turntable would be difficult. Make sure Speaker Placement/Equipment Placement: Vibrations do not reach the TT/LP.

Prior to the AR-2ax Speakers, I had some Wharfedale Diamond 225’s and a Single Self-Powered Sub, just enough so the Wharfedale’s 6-1/2 woofer didn’t sound small. Restored AR’s sounded better, gave the Wharfedale’s to my son.

Efficient Speakers so I could use a low powered Tube Amp (Luxman 10 wpc), keeping heat to a minimum, and small enough for placement options/remote line of sight.

The Mitsubishi LT-5V Linear Tracking is very good, and easy.

With your added scope creep..

Clearaudio TT, arm, Hana ML, or Grace F9/Soundsmith Ruby OCL, or Ortofon Bronze, or Nakagoka 500, Hagerman Trumpet or ARC PH-5 or Sutherland, NAIM Uniti Atom,, Near field any good used LS-3 5a or similar Linn Kan, Kef 101, Or better Vandersteen VLR…  Seated but not NF add in the Maggie LRS + or Vandersteen 1ci….

Post removed 
Post removed