Finally...subwoofer that's aesthetically pleasing!

Saw these in a trade mag.

$750K for the set according to the article.

If one has the wallet for this kind of excess-HELL YEAH!

I personally think a pair of the old Stradivari would compliment the subs more than the Suprema towers. Perhaps not a sonic match, but that would only be a $20/30K goof-put those in the guest room.

I have to contact SF to see if they’ll sell another pair of subs for my SWARM setup.

dz0xNDAwJmg9MTM2NA==_src_75046-system-glosnikowy-sonus-faber-suprema-fot2.jpg (1400×1364)

Suprema Tech Specs | Sonus faber

tablejockey

Aesthetics are clearly in the eye of the beholder because those are not pleasing to my eyes.

If you are buying anything close to the cost of these speakers, you probably have a dedicated audio room, so why would it matter what a subwoofer looked like? I’d probably have a stack of Rel’s if I had a larger audio room and the Rels would probably sound better than this single SF subwoofer at 1/2 the cost.

Some of the better speakers have black only enclosures or I have only seen them in black: Magic, Raidho, Borressen, and others.

Sadly in the press release you could see the scan speak sticker on that midrange. Good brand but at ludicrous prices I expect them to be made of fairy dust.  

Ah, Stradivari's daddy tried to pull a fast one, dropping scanspeaks in a box, eh? Well, with the purchased scanspeak drivers in there, price has now fallen to $7500 boys. 

Quiz: What do you call a Sonus Faber with a scanspeak driver?

A Scanus Speakivari.