Smaller plug-in AC Purifiers -- Shunyata, iFi, Puron...something else? What do you like?

I like the Shunyata Venom Defender. It does a good job of reducing noise in my outlets.

I'm wondering if others have tried similar, plug in products — such as the Puron Power Filter or the iFi AC Purifier or something else.

128x128hilde45

Furman P-1800 PF R

another vote for Furman, you want the PF R version, has 45A reserve for instant peaks of program material

Usually on sale somewhere, now B&H

I do like the big units due to volt reg max min and surge protection it has save big bucks on shutdown during stoms.they live to sing another day.

Put a Furman Elite 15i on my system.  Helped the sound.  Then I went on a mission around the house and plugged the chargers and lamps, etc into Furman PST8.  Electrical noise goes either direction in the wiring but still the idea of blocking it with a filter makes sense vs plugging a passive device into a common outlet.  I currently have 3 of these PST8 AND the 15i.  A very nice improvent for not much money.

If your amplifier is across the room away from the pre amp and turntable where do you plug in the power conditioner?

Out of curiosity I ordered one , end up buying 5 that good , one for my LED TV 2 for each system.On the right system they are not snake oil.