RMAF - Loudspeakers that you don't want to miss

Heaading from Tulsa, OK to my first RMAF this week. I was hoping to listen to some Rockport loudspeakers, but from the RMAF website, it looks like Rockport may be a no show this year unfortunately.

Who all is going and what loudspeakers should one make sure not to miss for an audition?
philb7777
wow, that's a lot to raise prices. Personally that's a red flag for me for any company. If you are offering a special, then call it that. To raise prices that much just rubs me the wrong way. Price it fairly to begin with I guess. I also hate it when companies LOWER the cost of something that much as it devaluates what other have invested in. Most companies will raise prices a bit or in the case of Vandersteen over a thousand for the new CT Treo's....he raised them because they have a much more expensive tweeter made from carbon fiber. That made sense an he still offered the ceramic tweeter for those who didn't want to spend more or couldn't.

Hope this post was on topic as it's a feeling about the original post about the cost of the speaker. Do you find that at a show like this, they offer major savings on products? Oh well, back on topic....is there a list of speakers that showed?
Hmmm a 30% price increase for the Joules? I wonder what cost could have increased that much, or perhaps it's all profit.