For those that have separate Streamers & DACS

What are some of your favorite streamers/servers strictly from a sound quality perspective?  Please assume a stand-alone DAC.  I've read such a variety of opinions on streamers and was interested in opinions from those that have tried different streamers on with their DACs.  

badgerdms

After trying many combination streamer/DACs and spending thousands of dollars I have been a very happy Musica Pristina A Capella III owner for a year now.
This streamer has been Roon Ready for many years and in fact was designed as a Roon endpoint from the beginning.
The A Capella III provides my preferred output, I2S, and is hands down audibly better than anything I’ve owned (even at twice the cost).
Made in US, with direct support by the Designer, this streamer is excellent.
Kevin happily offers an in home trial, and rarely ever gets a returned unit.
Check out the A Capella III.

Antipodes K50 mixed with either Nagra or Audio Note UK DACs are brutal good combos.

😉 the music.

Cheers

@lalitk @ghdprentice @sns @lordmelton @verdantaudio 

and others on this thread. This thread has been SO helpful in helping me narrow my choices. Just reading through this thread clarified so much for me .Bravo, you have really kept a great discussion moving forward. So...I just purchased an N20!

Many thanks to all of you for this great read.

Bruce

@brskie 

Congratulations, great decision and investment!  N20 is a superb player.