RMAF - Loudspeakers that you don't want to miss

Heaading from Tulsa, OK to my first RMAF this week. I was hoping to listen to some Rockport loudspeakers, but from the RMAF website, it looks like Rockport may be a no show this year unfortunately.

Who all is going and what loudspeakers should one make sure not to miss for an audition?
philb7777
Assuming Avalon is still thriving (don't know offhand), my take is these shows tend to benefit smaller vendors with more limited distribution channels, or those who sell direct to customer via internet the most. Brands that are more easily heard live already at dealers say in larger metro areas at least would seem to have less to gain. Maybe Avalon just decided its not worth it for them in that they seem to be pretty well established with dealers.

Now if a dealer shows there, then maybe they show Avalon as well as other lines they want to push. Maybe.
Petrakis_a

Vapor is showing my Joule Black build that will be shipped to me after the show. If you get a chance, take a listen and let me know your impressions

Don
I completely agree with Bombaywalla's urging to check out the Classic Audio room. I heard it a few years ago with Atma-Sphere electronics and it was an amazing experience.

While the speakers have the look & feel of the 1950's (with true craftsmanship associated to years gone by), the sound was absolutely cutting edge. If I had a massive room, and the budget to recreate that system - I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I loved it.
Yes, Classic Audio and Atmasphere always an eye opener for many that can appreciate good sound, a different approach, and retro aesthetics.

Will Audiokinesis be there? How about HHR Exotic Speakers, German Physics, Morrison, Ref 3A Duevel, or Larsen? THose are a few off the cuff I have never heard that I would like to. Cathedral would be another worthwhile listen for horn lovers if there. Or if any large GOTO horn setups, definitely check that out. Awesome stuff!
Odyssey Audio, don't let the affordable price fool you, they always sound good at shows