(dons Helmet, kevlar vest and cup.) Biwiring Cornwall IVs any benefit?

As the title states, is there a benefit to this? I have a Luxman L-507z integrated amp.

Thanks in advance ( no hits to the face please)

paqua123

Bi-wire is a maybe at best, but getting jumpers and getting that piece of cheap steal out of the circuit can make a huge difference! I have tried bi-wiring my KEF’s a couple of times and the best I can say is maybe I heard a difference. I bought a decent pair of jumpers and they made an immediate difference in the brightness and Dynamic presentation.

YRMV.

My experience applies only to my set up, so grain of salt, etc.. My Paradigms absolutely benefited from bi-wiring. Maybe it's the connector the speakers come with between the binding posts, but bi-wiring makes a positive and very audible improvement on my speakers. Decent quality jumpers also improved my sound, but not as much as bi-wiring.

Anyone who says "never" is speaking outside their experience and/or would likely be content with coat hangers for speaker wire. They're usually the ones who think if two wires deliver the requisite voltage, they must be identical.

I have good jumpers in now and they helped. I have another set of speaker cables I can try too..it's free so why not. Did you use the A and B speaker channels?