Focal/Naim APP forcing digital front end change

My Naim NAC 272 can no longer be recognized by my iProducts since the APP merge by Naim. Alas, I need to find a digital front-end with ethernet in and digital co-ax out. Budget is $1,200 to $1,500 new or used. thoughts on a good match/compatibility? 

northbeach

@northbeach

The Lumin is a good deal more expensive than the Revo. Both the Lumin and the Revo require a good external LPS to sound their best. Hans Beekhuyzen did an extensive review of the Revo on his youtube channel.

In response to an inquiry with Volumio they responded:

"Rivo can work as UPnP/DLNA renderer and it’s gapless.
The DoP format can be played only from USB output. The USB output plays also DSD native up to DSD256."

Did you every get a new streamer?

Bryston gets a bunch of customer flak for their Manic Moose interface on their BDP streamer products. It's certainly spartan and has its issues.  But that will run on all their streamers all the way back to the BDP-1 circa 2011.   Even runs and can get an update on my discontinued BDP-pi.   Can be a frustrating experience but it is highly configurable and you can connect to it with anything that will run a browser. She ain't purdy but she do get the job done. 

Hello all:

I had the opportunity to tour part of Southern Europe in September and October and demo'd in a store in Portugal the Innuos Pulse Mini. The store helped me to load the Sense App onto my phone and left me to listen for more than an hour. I ended up with a Pulse Mini about a month ago. I also got the Zen Mini Linear Power Supply after verifying with Innuos it was compatible with the Pulse Mini.

Thus far I've been extremely pleased with the Pulse Mini.