Recommendation Tube Integrated

At this juncture (nearly 2024) what are folks' best recommendagtion for a tube integrated amp.  Constraints would be $10K (preferrably $5K or less), at least 35 watts per channel.  New or used.  Goal would be smooth, creamy sound.  My current system, which I would consider very good solid state sound, can still be a little ...hard.... to my sensitive ears at times, and I'm thinking a tube option would be nice.  Thanks.

mathiasmingus

Ayon has the best build quality and transformers, chokes which is the heart 

of any tube gear which they use world class Lundahl.

and the only brand I know that uses a microprocessor to monitor and adjust each power tube , plus a machined Aluminum case not sheet metal like most ,

much lower vibration ,all tube sockets gold over Copper the best conductor 

for the tubes and well as connectors, Mundorf coupling capacitors .not much competition at its price point , which I have bought 3 of their products.

I just picked up a Jadis DA50S. 30 Watts pure class A. I would have never believed an amp in the $10k range could perform this well until I heard this thing in my home.

FWIW I am currently auditioning the Lamizator Poseidon with it. Fantastic combo.

Octave Audio, V40 SE - upgrade the tubes w/HQ NOS 12ax7 & 6922 and pick your poison for KT88, KT90 or 6550. Amazing integrated and can sneak it all in with tube upgrade for about $6K. Toss in a Black Box offboard power supply for another $1500 and drop the mic, you’re done!

Totally agree with marcasazza. Rogue Audio products are fantastic. Dependable, reliable and that’s the staff as well as the Products. I’ve owned the Cronus Magnum, (2) Sphinx and now the Pharaoh II. All are under your budget parameters and American made. Mark and Nick always available for questions/issues but issues are few. NO reliance on Russian tubes. More than adequate power. Clean and quiet. I can’t recommend their products and services strongly enough!