Weakest link in my system

Just as the title states.  What would you say the weakest link in my system is.  System includes. B&W Matrix 800 speakers.   Audio Research Ref 750s mono amps.  Audio Research Ref 6 SE pre amp. Audio Research Ref 9 cdp. McIntosh MQ 112 equalizer. Straight Wire Crescendo speaker cables tri wired. Straight wire Crescendo XLR Interconnects. 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman

@mahgister   Yes my room isn’t the best but it is my dedicated listening room. Still sounds very good though. Oh and my listening position is 12 ft from my speakers slightly toed in  

@steakster  I am running 4 dedicated lines. 2 I believe are 30 amp lines for my two amps and 2 20 amp line for my preamp and CDP. I don’t believe I will benefit from a power conditioner. It might even degrade the sound with my components. JMO. 

I didn't see, or see any comments about, room treatment.

My recommendation would be to place some panels at the first reflection points on the walls and ceiling if you haven't done that yet.

I recently treated my room. It was inexpensive and yielded results far beyond the cost. I thought it wasn't necessary, or wouldn't matter much, and I was wrong. The treatments transformed the sound in a very positive way.

Nice system!!!

It seems relatively good as a listening position but perhaps a bit more far would be better in my opinion ... Anyway i am not there and then my advices had not much value ...And you had certainly tried few other positions ..😊

I am very happy to congratulate you for your system ... And nevermind any acoustic problem or not i like your room and your system ...😊

I will only gave my impression . i am not competent to judge others, but i would also have chosen other speakers type and form because of the heights of the room ...But if i read you they sound already great then room treatment will be fun to experiment with ... I had fun doing it ...

As said jperry treatment go a long road but we must listen carefully to pick the place and right timing and right quantity ...

A very experimented acoustician knowing speakers would be a good invested money consultation ...

I wish you the best Christmas ever for you and your family ..

@mahgister Yes my room isn’t the best but it is my dedicated listening room. Still sounds very good though. Oh and my listening position is 12 ft from my speakers slightly toed in