What was the first power cable that you noticed a difference in the sound?

I have bought six or seven different power cords, none over $500 and have noticed little or no change in the sound of my system. All the cables are 12 gauge or bigger.  Without talking about cables made with unobtainium, where did you start hear a difference.

Thanks.

128x128curiousjim
Post removed 

I have no dispute with the methods used by some to gather their info and conclude their investigations. If one chooses the route of discussions being had, or reading about PC Triple C Wire used as the Signal Path in a Cable, that is their choice.

What I do have at my end which is at least one stage further on as an investigation is the experiencing the Wire in use in my Home System, with the outcome being that I have exchanged nearly all Cables and the Wire PC Triple C is now the most common Wire in use, where it has superseded the use of OCC Copper and Silver. 

The PC Triple C Wire is not the chosen Wire for the Digital Source, after further investigations and extending this to being an experience. The Cable used has   D.U.C.C as the Signal Wire used between CDT>DAC and is the umbilical type I regularly offer as a suggestion to others.

Additionally, all Cables I am using are not assessed from my own experiences, as a social individual within HiFi, there are Demo's and Loans made of owned Cables to be used in other systems.

I have also received feedback from adopters of PC Triple C Wire within this Forum Threads, where it has been made known something was present that was an added attraction over the previously used OCC Wire.

I am yet to be confronted with anybody suggesting the use of PC Triple C in place of OCC has been a experience where some sort of betterment has not been perceived, when the PC Triple C Wire has been used for the Signal Path or Power Supply.     

As stated before, I attempt to step around adopting any attitudes shown from myself, where the forming a evaluation without a direct experience is the intention. I avoid if possible any attitude that can relate to the following:   

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

Here is post in thread I link to above on Audiquest Hurricane.

I replaced stock power cord on modded Parasound A21 with Hurricane. (See my profile for description of complete system.) Wow. Like waking up a sleeping bulldog. Remarkable increase in contrast and color across the spectrum.

@carlsbad2  Jerry, intuitively it makes sense that the low power requirements of DAC's & Streamers wouldn't benefit by upgraded power cables, but my experience proved otherwise.  I had my Shunyata dealer send me 3 Shunyata power cables, including the lower priced Alpha v2 NR, the medium-priced Sigma v2 NR and the higher priced Omega QR-s.  All 3 power cables were burned in for a minimum of 250 hours.  Of all of my equipment that includes a Gryphon Antileon EVO amp, Gryphon Pandora pre-amp and dCS Rossini Apex DAC / Streamer, I heard noticeable SQ improvements with the highest-end Omega QR-s power cable connected to my dCS DAC / Streamer, which I wasn't expecting.  Furthermore, you would think that the massive Class A Gryphon Antileon EVO amp would also benefit by the QR-s cable, but I heard no noticeable difference between the highest end Omega QR-s cable vs. the medium-priced Sigma v2 NR power cable.  

This seems to suggest that you need to ignore any assumptions and field test various options to find the best overall system synergies.