Any recommendation for a CD changer?

I have an Aiwa modded by Stan Warren. Unfortunately cats finally tore up the optical cable from the CDP to my DAC. Unless someone has an idea where to get the parts for the cable or to find the cable itself I'll probably need the new CDP. Thanks. 

bobby_phischer

i saw numerous integra cdc 3.4 used on ebay for <$100--i personally wouldn't pay for a new one.

I use the Onkyo CX-390. in both my systems.It plays great if you have good quality recordings of course. $349. lots of features and good remote.

Here's this:  Amazon.com: YAMAHA CD-C600BL 5-Disc CD Changer Black : Electronics

I had the Onkyo 390 mentioned above and after about 2 yrs, it was full of issues:  would just not play, the random feature wouldn't work, it would skip like crazy.  i gave it to the goodwill.   good riddance.   as mentioned above somewhere, an old sony es model will kick ass.  mine still works after about 20  years.   good luck!

I have an Integra CDC 3.4 for sale. Like new condition with remote. Im south of Boston. Will not ship . Must be picked up in person $200