JBL Project K2 S9900 Speakers Anyone Know ???

I have been searching for new speakers and looking into Magico S1-S3, YG Caramel-Kipod, Sonus Faber a few uppers, Revel Ultima2, Focal Diablo Utopia and many are recommending the expensive Raidho but what about these?

Do they compete with these? Are they Audiophile type speakers per say in a 16x24 room. Do they image and get you super close to the music like these great speakers listed above. There is a pair that can be had for a decent price of bit less then 40% of their new retail price and the people that know them say they are better than all of the above and better than most everything but I have a hard believing that but I just don't know??? Are they really that good!! Anyone - please !!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xfsmithjack
Phusis

Your responses and feedback are not only super helpful but that is the exact type of knowledge I covet. Really that type of information is the reason I ask such questions on here. Your thoughtful and informative advice is not only really helpful its super appreciated. Its these excellent responses that I personally find more effective at acquiring excellent information than any other source other than my own ears. Its why I always love this site. Thank you and those like you that genuinely try to help other members even if what they are trying to do is different than how you would or think should do it. This information is more helpful than people think.
I have the S4700s, which are 1 model down from the K2s. I have heard the K2s plenty of times, mostly at shows. I would have easily bought the K2s if I had the money so that's why I went with the S4700s. That's a great price for those. That is pretty much list price for the S4700s and 4365 monitors. My advice: go get 'em, use Class A solid state amp and preamp, UP-OCC copper or silver cables, the best turntable and cartridge you can afford, and a quality dac. You will be rockin' for sure. And if you want bigger bass, go for a subwoofer either by JBL, Velodyne, etc. The best JBL is still the Everest, but even at the discount prices, it's still double what the K2s you're looking at are.
Magico S3 wonderful sound must have the best preamp,amp and cables to sound great.
I've heard them and they are amazing. They are more dynamic and exciting than any of the other speakers you mentioned. JBL might not be big in the American audiophile community, but they are huge in Japan and Germany. Also, many diy audio systems use JBL compression drivers as they are among the best.