VANDERSTEEN dealer in Tacoma WA has reopened under new ownership

HIGH NOTE AUDIO is now the Vandersteen dealer (and Audio Research, Rega, Audioquest, and other brands too) in Tacoma, WA.

https://highnoteaudio.com

It was formerly Advanced Audio, owned by Definitive out of Seattle, and closed shop briefly a few months ago. Victor Prinsen was one of two main guys at the old store, and has reopened the shop in the same location. He hopes to have a grand reopening soon. He is also looking for some good help. Victor is a good fellow (cheerful, helpful, and patient), and I have bought speakers and a CD player from him and hope to spend more money soon!

I was amazed that for short time it seemed that the closest Vandersteen dealer in the PacNW to Seattle would be Portland OR, with none in Seattle.

128x128patrickdowns

patrickdowns

This is Great news! Always good to read about a new Audio shop opening. You guys in the PNW are very fortunate to have such an excellent selection of Audio stores. Here's to Victor!

Happy Listening!

Victor,

Great to hear you are relaunching Curtis Havens's legendary store.

Keep in touch, and reach out anytime!!!

Also, ask Tomic to pop in he is a genius and would both benefit sonically and therapeutically

Best JohynnyR

Audio Connection Verona NJ

I've been there once specifically to listen to Vandersteen Treo's. They were more than welcoming and assured an excellent listening experience. Will be my first call when I have the funds to make that move.

Excellent, northbeach!

I really want to buy some Treo CTs from Victor. I wish for him great success.

audioconnection John, I really hope to visit you someday. This is what I love about all the Vandersteen dealers I have worked with and know—just very nice, kind, supportive people. Cheers.