The most dynamic & transparent bookshelf

I get it when I hear some speakers like Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary, they are musical, detailed, but not on extreme dynamic, it can go pretty low and loud, but still lack a bit more powerful punch. My next aim for powerful speakers, will be something near perfect immune to distortions, must be extreme dynamic, go very loud and does not make the sound quality collapsed, also I insist to stick with bookshelf size, few options in my mind:

Ascend Acoustics Sierra 1 (with NrT upgrade, worth?)
Mark&Daniel Ruby
Dynaudio DM 2/8
Proac Response D2
Soundfield Audio Monitor 1

For Dynaudio and Mark&Daniel, I have concern on power and drive efficiency, though I'm using a Class D Audio SDS-400C power amp, it work damn good with my Denton (warm + transparent gear goes really well). My considerations based on factors in this order: price, near full range dynamic, neutral and transparent sonic quality, availability (as I'm from Malaysia, not easy to achieve those speakers), and last your opinions? Any other recommendations? Once again, I'm not looking for speakers with colorations, must extremely dynamic, dead neatral and transparent without snake oil!
128x128wim1983
I've owned quite a few motorcycle monitor speakers and my favorites are the ReveL M20. Yes they are an older speaker but they are extremely neutral with dynamics to spare. I haven't heard the newer ReveL monitors, only read about them.
Wim1983, sorry you don't like the looks of the speaker. The looks are derived from a "form follows function" design perspective.
I thought you were looking for performance? Your decision seems to be swayed now by looks???
If I were looking for the performance parameters that you stated in your original post, the Rio or the Eos/Eos HD would be the speaker I would be buying. I've heard most of the Green Mountain Audio speakers in his factory or at RMAF - they sound amazing always even under show conditions.
http://www.stereophile.com/content/marigo-whirls-green-mountain

If you are change your mind & are inclined towards this brand, email the manuf - he might be able to help you price-wise.
Personally, I'd be spending my time trying to find a time-coherent speaker & would not be wasting my time on anything else but that's me. Your goals, I thought, were the same but it appears maybe not...

One more suggestion - Odyssey Audio Epiphony II stand-mount.
Klaus always has a very good sounding room at the RMAF but each time he uses his floor-standing speakers. I'm assuming his stand-mount Epiphony has very similar performance (& it's not a phony! ;-) )
I've heard his floor-standers but not the Epiphony.
http://www.odysseyaudio.com/products-epiphonyII.html

There are plenty of other non time-coherent brands out there - you can buy & sell, buy & sell until you find what you are looking for. Good luck! Let us know how you fare....
Timrhu: Thanks, I'm sure that a little but giant amazing speakers, except the deep bass, it seems 99% bookshelf monitor size speakers still struggle on this low frequency range sound, while a pairs of Joseph Audio Pulsar may take too many years of saving to buy :(

I guess I'm just started finding a good pair of bookshelf speakers, closest I can get will be Ascend Acoustics Sierra-1
When in doubt...Google is your friend.

My Google search on the question indicated that horn based models from JBL and Klipsch are the most dynamic and transparent.

For transparent alone, there are a few similar speakers with plexiglass cabinets that are hard to argue with.
Bombaywalla: Thanks again for your detailed explanation. Due to budget constraint and outlook preference, I'll have to opt out the Green Mountain Audio, while it seems the epiphony II is no more available...I'll continue my search...